PROGRAMMES FOR ADVANCED LEARNERS AND SLOW LEARNERS
The College conducts interaction program for the the Students at the initiation of new batch consistently. The program would help the students get familiar with the institution, curricular and co-curricular exercises, facilities, rules and guidelines and so on.
Consistently students are given preparation on communication Skills, Personality Development, Time management. To enrich both the slow learning students and high level students, workshops and Motivational meetings are coordinated to improve their abilities. Expertise advancement workshops are involved for further development of students in programming abilities. With the dynamic interest of topper students as facilitators both arrangement of students get benefited. Guest Lectures are set up for the students as to acquire the information about the specialists to follow.
Bridge Courses are directed at the departmental level to lift the students to the degree of advanced education. The Department of computer Science and application put together extension courses toward the start of the scholastic year for the non-subject understudies empowering them to adapt to the program to which they are enlisted.
SYSTEMS ADOPTED FOR SLOW LEARNERS
- From day one the slow learners are identified and given assistance in learning
- Remedial classes are taken for slow learners; important questions are given to the students to practice in daily manner
- Special care is given to the student by individual teacher to motivate him/her in particular subject
- Motivational session and counselling is given to the students to enhance the mental health of the students
- They are motivated in the co-curricular activities for their betterment
- Finding out the talents of them and encourage the same
- Bridge courses are conducted in every semester at the beginning to make the concepts clear to the students
SYSTEMS ADOPTED FOR ADVANCED LEARNERS
- Consistently students are given preparation on communication Skills, personality Development, time management and motivational sessions.
- Extra care is given to the class toppers to motivate them to get university ranks
- Advanced learners are motivated to take seminars to improve their communication and learning skills
- By giving in charge to fast learners to take care of slow learners the compatibility of the students will increase and advanced learners will get more practises to score more.
- Class toppers are motivated to participate in intercollege level workshops and paper presentations and Extracurricular activities to collect more knowledge in that regard
- Selective topper students are motivated to prepare for the placements ,they are motivated to solve the aptitude and reasoning questions